Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Constellation

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Where to go to find messaging pair on my Note 9..My bluetooth keeps disconnecting. 

Thank you for your help!

Astronaut

Mine as well, only mine doesn't automatically pair now, deletes my paired devices, and will not pair with the headphones that I got with the purchase now. It was fine 2 days ago. All of a sudden it is now not pairing and won't pair when I try to pair them.

Constellation

Same problem with my Note 9 when connecting to my Toyota Camry 2014 and my wifed Honda CBR 2018. Please fix it. Thank you.

Constellation

Had the same issues. I fixed it by resetting the  ar settings and also completely removing stored info in phone. I have not had an issue since.

It is t that difficult as I did it by sheer luck. Just make sure you erase an memory of the phone ever being paired to the car. 

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue as described by others.

Same vehicle and head unit (Alpine hd148bt) was working flawlessly with my Note 5 but now the Note 9 is having all sorts of problems.

Pairing works fine after clearing devices. It will sometimes play for about 45 seconds then drops the audio. Interestingly enough is that the head unit still is connected and displaying the progress of the music but there is no sound.  It's like it was muted. It also recognized an incoming call and muted the radio. So, the communication between phone and unit is there but something with the audio volume is hosed.

This is really frustrating since I travel regularly and use BT from my phone for calls, music and GPS. Samsung needs to get this corrected ASAP.

Constellation

I have a 2016 Rogue and this did not help my issues.  What else can I do to get my bluetooth to work in my vehicle?  It connects to my verizon jetpack with no problems. 

Constellation

Hi, I just got my Note 9, having same problem to connect Renault R-link. Connection keep on and off for every few seconds

Constellation

Me too. I have a Hyundai Sonata 2017 hybrid with Android Auto. It also happens with my Wear OS watch. 

This bug makes the phone feel less than polished. It's making me regret my decision to purchase it.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same issue with my note 9 and my 2012 Rx450h. It will connect for phone calls but within seconds the media pairing goes away.

Constellation

Turning off Nearby Device Scanning resolved the disconnects for me.