My baseband: N960FXXU1ARGC
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

[ Edited ]

Note 9

model sm-n960u1

baseband n960u1ues1arh6

Carrier is T-Mobile

Connecting to previously a 2017 Ford Fiesta ST with Sync 3, now a 2018 Honda Civic Sport, base stereo. 

Constellation

[ Edited ]

NOTE 9

SM-N960F 

N960FXXU1ARGC

Acura TSX

Astronaut

Model code of Phone: SM-N960U

Baseband Version: RF8K91P509E

Carrier: Verizon

Model of Radio: Stock

Make/Model of Car: Hyundai Veloster Turbo

Constellation

Did this ever get resolved? I just got a note 9 and am having the same issues. 

Constellation

A truly pathetic disgrace.  Bluetooth technology has been around for a quarter of a century, and this is Samsung's flagship product.   Bluetooth-enabled devices abound for less than US$10, or approx. 1/100th the price of a Galaxy Note9.  I really wanted to switch from the Apple environment.  Just one drop in an ocean, sure, but what a shameful way for Samsung to waste business.  Returning this embarrassment and going back to iPhone.

Asteroid

Not resolved, and essentially no feed back other than the usual standard canned response “we’re working on it”.

I can’t stand Apple, but when people complain about an issue at least they produce a fix for it very quickly.
Constellation

I'm having similar problem on my Audi TT.  I complained to Audi and thought that it was their issue until I found that there are numerous users with same problems.

Note 9

Baseband version N960FXXU2ARI4

Audi TT 2017

Would appreciate this be fixed soonest.  Non of the apps that is required audio works including Googlemap, spotify, etc.

Asteroid

This is happening to me also, i have a brand new 2018 Ford Raptor and with my work iPhone i have zero bluetooth issues, when i hook my Note 9 up and disconnectes and reconnects constantly, this never happened with my Note 8, the Note 9 bluetooth as issues.  My phone is a T-Mobile phone and im in the USA.  Very frustating.  Also the camera freezes up quite often.