Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

[ Edited ]

Samsung is turning in to a joke of a company quick....Spending $1,000 on a phone, I was expecting Samsung would do the right thing and fix this issue.(one of many issues) 

...NOPE WRONG

Now most of us are PAST our return time frame and stuck with this phone......

#NeverAgain #LessonLearned #Boycott 

PS while writing this my screen timed out and when I turn the screen back on the screen I received the Blue Light Filter glitch...

BTW I also pre-ordered the Note 8 directly from Samsung last year and received it 2 weeks AFTER release just like many delays on pre-orders this year.(bought locally this time) My Note 8 lasted about 4-5 Months before the battery on the phone quit charging and I had to send it to Samsung for a replacement (Verizon tried a few things and said the CPU was toast some how), I lost all my photos and videos I took during that 4-5 month period and will never get those back.  I gave Samsung the benefit of the doubt but now....

NOTE 7...Strike,  Note 8...Strike, Note 9...Strike...

#ImOut

Constellation

For those who haven't already,  call Samsung tech support and have them create a trouble ticket.   This needs to be escalated.

This is unacceptable how a flagship device has faulty hardware/software less than 2 months on the market.   I've already had mine replaced and it still has the same disconnect/ reconnect issue.    Tech bloggers with a huge platform like Unbox Therapy,  MKBHD, and Dave2D need to get involved.   Samsung won't do a gotdam.n thing unless this is publicized.   

Astronaut

Yes, I'm out too. Owned the note 9 for just 2 weeks and so many BT problems for car, HiFi systems, headphones  and laptops etc. Terrible issues for a phone like this, samsung did not do relevant tests prior to going on market which is cr@p! They cannot say they did and took samsung users for granted. Back to iPhone which I don't like but at least BT works 😎 off to Optus tomorrow to cancel the contract.

Asteroid

Worked for me! Thanks
Asteroid

Turning off Nearby Device Scanning resolved the disconnects for me.
Constellation

Negative here.   I disabled that setting when I got my replacement device 5 weeks ago .. didn't work for me. 

Constellation

I had the exact problem with a Galaxy S8 and a Galaxy Note 9.  When I paired to my Infinity Q60, "media audio" would not stay on in my Galaxy phone.  On my phone, when I turned on media audio, it turned off after 5 to 10 seconds.  I fixed my problem!  I had to go to my Infinity bluetooth settings on the car.  My Infinity displayed phone and audio pairings seperately.  On the audio screen, I saw my phone listed, but, I had to hit the select button on my Infinity.  Once I did that, my bluetooth connection worked flawlessly.  I guess I had to tell my car that my phone also was audio capable.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

When will this be resolved..i have the 2014 Chevy Equinox...

Constellation

Turn off wifi while you stream bluetooth and your problem will be gone. 

Constellation

Turn off wifi while you drive. !