Samsung One Ui Beta

Constellation

Re: Samsung One Ui Beta

The samsung site says to install samsung members and download beta, however scroll to bottom and it says in US use samsung plus. You come here and nothing about it.

Constellation

I just saw on a reddit thread somebody in the UK got in contact with Samsung support. They said to check their members app November 20th for the download. So I'm just assuming it'll be available here in the US at the same time. 

Constellation

This is the response I got from support chat.

"Greetings, Thank you for posting your question on Samsung Expert Network. My name is Steven P., a Samsung Expert and a fellow user as well, I will be assisting you. It would be a pleasure to help you and I hope to be able to successfully resolve your issue. I hope you're doing well :-) The beta program is not open as of yet to the public. We haven't received any ETA on the Samsung side regarding the launch. When it's available you will see it in the Samsung + App as a pop up notification"

Constellation

Thanks for the information . Hopefulky the Note 8 will qualify.

Highlighted
Halo

I've done beta's for Samsung before and they usually don't include to Note line. I am hearing different things from different sources, but don't be suprised if it's just for the S9 and S9+.

Asteroid

Word on the streets is that the beta should go live on November 15th or 16th, so we don't have much longer to wait, hopefully. 

Asteroid

The oneui website lists the note 9 as eligible for beta, it does not specify which models though 

Asteroid

Unfortunately it doesn't seem the Note 8, S8 or S8+ will be allowed into the beta, but software has been discovered for Android 9 Pie for these devices and they should get the update later next year. My guess would be in the Spring time or by summers end. 

Asteroid

@Sean_Fanelli wrote:

The oneui website lists the note 9 as eligible for beta, it does not specify which models though 

* Those in the USA must sign up through the Samsung+ app.
** Participation in the beta program requires a Samsung account. Create an account at: https://account.samsung.com/
*** The One UI Beta Program may only be available to certain devices, OS, and countries. Galaxy S9/S9+ with Android 9 Pie.
**** Beta program period and compatible devices vary by country.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/one-ui/

From the Samsung One UI website.  Does not list Note9

Constellation

Later this month for N. America