[ Edited ]

*deleted*

Galaxy Tripping

Re: Samsung One Ui Beta

S9? This is a Note 9 forum fyi.

Asteroid

@userdEGVCQN9s6 wrote:

I have an unlocked galaxy s9+ bought from Samsung still can't find the beta anywhere.

Download the beta version of Samsung+ app from APK Mirrror. That's the only way it showed up for me on S9. 

Galaxy Tripping
Cosmic Ray

Installing the beta on the note 9 did nothing. 

Constellation

Same here

Constellation

Note 9 official beta update build number shared my Samsung they are saying maybe phase 1 is full that's why you cannot enroll . I have note 9 T-Mobile and flashed into Unlocked one model N960U1 . Phone is unlocked too using in cmpak but still no beta update but Samsung keep saying it is out for note 9 too
Constellation

Here is the link the build number which Samsung told me

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FkwRVkzik6Zkwaru5

I don't is this for note 9 or note 8 . She type N950 by mistake 

Constellation

Here is the link the build number which Samsung told me

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FkwRVkzik6Zkwaru5

I don't is this for note 9 or note 8 . She type N950 by mistake 

Highlighted
Halo

It really doesnt matter who Samsung accepts into their beta program. Anyone can sideload the update. So they just need to hurry up.

I got the pie beta on my S9+ and love it. I also happen to have a note 9. Really hard to go back to the Note after being on pie on my S9+ except for the fact that I can't get my second Office 365 account to load the calendar properly on Pie beta .

Still love my note, but I really love the new One UI way more than I thought I would. I thought those big blank tops of screens would drive me nuts, but I actually like it. I love dense information displays, so I'm surprised that I like it at all. 

I look forward to getting Pie on my note, but I need it to work. Too many times have I wanted to do something that required the pen. Hard to go back after you have a Note .