wireless charger duo blinking red and not charging

Constellation

wireless charger duo blinking red and not charging

I have my wireless charger duo which comes with my note 9 as my buying package.

it is ok when I first used it, it charged and the led working fine, but it began to not charging properly and only blinking with red led in both indicators.

where did I go wrong?

as now I can only charge my device conventionally by cable, my disappointment is inevitable

30 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: wireless charger duo blinking red and not charging

Just to confirm, do you have the wireless charger plugged in to it's charger properly?

Constellation

I have the same issue.

@userK8ikKDAlEp wrote:

I have my wireless charger duo which comes with my note 9 as my buying package.

it is ok when I first used it, it charged and the led working fine, but it began to not charging properly and only blinking with red led in both indicators.

where did I go wrong?

as now I can only charge my device conventionally by cable, my disappointment is inevitable

Constellation

I'm having the same issue

Constellation

same issue here and i just got it today 

Spoiler

Samsung Moderator

@useraC5XBabFTM; Just to clarify, the charger was not working when you received it? 

Constellation

I have the same issue, and yes.

Constellation

Turns out I was using my Note 9's charger. I used the wireless charger's power brick and cable and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps!

Constellation

@userBFn2cEKmCv wrote:

Turns out I was using my Note 9's charger. I used the wireless charger's power brick and cable and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps!

I verified that I have the duo's charger connected and it no longer charges my gear s3. It only now always flashes red using either side. My Note 9 charges fine on either side. If this cannot be resolved I'll be returning it.

Constellation

Push the USB cable into the dock firmly, as if it's only half way in, you'll have the flashing red Lee's.