wireless charger duo blinking red and not charging

Astronaut

Re: wireless charger duo blinking red and not charging

[ Edited ]

I am having the same problem I bought mine for Christmas I bought it online but the seller said they had bought a couple I assumed from Samsung I bought it to charge my galaxy watch which I also got for Christmas I have tried several cords and wall adaptors but it will not charge my watch or my LG v40 thin q I don't really care about it not charging the phone because it is a different brand understandable but I bought the galaxy watch from the best buy and it was brand new and the charger says it should charge my watch I have looked for troubleshooting ideas so should I send it back to the seller or is there some other troubleshooting that I can do? also, I think that this product might be a knockoff because I have read through the comments here and some of them ask for a serial number and model number and the model number say s6 and the serial number is not on the outside of the charger. if this is a knockoff I will send it back and ask for a refund just hope that isn't the case

Constellation

Re: wireless charger duo blinking red and not charging

I got my wireless duo charger 2 days ago at Best buy. Work with my note 9 on both pads but it will not charge my gear s2. I have tried a different usb-c cable and nothing .Kept the power brick the same however. Any I able to fix this issue of chsrgich the watches?