JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to use 3 way calling on my phone

(Topic created: 11-19-2019 06:12 AM)
usernrAmvdOTa9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The other day I tried to 3 way however it wouldn't connect or merge, when I had tmobile you just hit the merge button and it merged all the calls together. So the note 10 has no 3 way calling?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Each carrier has separate features so it is best to ask. 

Found this on the web "... you can merge Two calls on sprint if both wete outgoing calls or the first one was incoming then you add a call, outgoing call.

If you receive a call and during that call you received another call then the only option is to put one of them on hold. Also remember you can't disconnect one call. Att and Tmobile are different and can do that."

View solution in context

7 Replies
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

what carrier do you have now? Have you asked them if that feature is enabled? 

g7755725
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I think you have to do 3 way like the old days

Samsung_Jg53Ebv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello

0 Likes
usernrAmvdOTa9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have sprint

0 Likes
usernrAmvdOTa9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No I have not asked them if the feature is available because I didn't have to with tmobile.

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Each carrier has separate features so it is best to ask. 

Found this on the web "... you can merge Two calls on sprint if both wete outgoing calls or the first one was incoming then you add a call, outgoing call.

If you receive a call and during that call you received another call then the only option is to put one of them on hold. Also remember you can't disconnect one call. Att and Tmobile are different and can do that."

Jeenus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Long hiker has the correct answer it's a limitation, tmobile and at&t being pure GSM allows the ability to do it anyway

0 Likes