JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Activation of 60 FPS

(Topic created: 09-19-2019 11:34 AM)
Victor27
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How do I activate 60FPS on my galaxy note 10+? My buddy has a note 9 and his 60 FPS is smooth as butter how do I do that on my Note10+?

11 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Open your camera settings and scroll down to video and select Screenshot_20190919-142808_Camera.jpg

Screenshot_20190919-142919_Camera.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Victor27
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for that but my question is for your phones screen not for the camera, how there is HD and Full HD as well as WQHD that's what I want at 60 FPS

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Victor27 wrote:

Thank you for that but my question is for your phones screen not for the camera, how there is HD and Full HD as well as WQHD that's what I want at 60 FPS

The screen refresh rate on Samsung phone is 60Hz.  How do you tell if your friend's screen is smooth and your phone is not?  Is he playing a game, watching a video?

Victor27
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah like he playing asphalt 9 and that thing looks buttery smooth I can tell a 30 fps from a 60 fps right of the bat and he has a note 9! So I'm trying to do the same on my note 10+ with no luck lol

0 Likes
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Victor27 wrote:

Yeah like he playing asphalt 9 and that thing looks buttery smooth I can tell a 30 fps from a 60 fps right of the bat and he has a note 9! So I'm trying to do the same on my note 10+ with no luck lol

Go to play store, find that Asphalt 9 game and email the developer, see if their game fully supports Note10 or not yet.  Note9 is a year old and had multiple optimizations and app developers had enough time to perfect it.

Victor27
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Alright man thanks makes sense

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Victor27 your display is set at the factory to 60hz and it cant be changed you can only change the screen resolution from HD FHD OR WQHD I keep mine set to WQHD you get a better image that way to set it too WQHD go into settings then scroll down to display and select screen resolution 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Victor27
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks man I appreciate it. 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Victor27 Anything to help if you have any other questions feel free to ask don't forget to mark as solved if you received the answer that best solved your problem