Original topic:

Advanced features, optimise settings.

(Topic created: 11-02-2022 02:58 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I own a 2018 galaxy note 9 I love this phone I'll never upgrade to another, but I started to notice that when I tried using the Advanced feathers, optimise settings I says it would automatically reduce brightness screen timeout would be 30 seconds I have my timeout for 5 minutes but it didn't do that I said at midnight it would optimize settings when your not using your phone so I put my phone down as and waited for 12 and nothing changed so is there something blocking it to do that cuz I think that feature is really cool, if you could help me to where it starts working I'll really appreciate it 
6 Replies
Bslate09
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
@Anonymous Try to disable that setting, reboot phone and then re-enable it. It sounds like it's not opening properly in the background and either crashing or just not starting.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thanks I'll try that I appreciate it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hey it still didn't work is there' another option?
0 Likes
Bslate09
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You may want to check if you have Power Saver on. That setting can prevent apps from opening and running in the background.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ok ill check that too!! Thanks.
0 Likes
Bslate09
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You can always try to clear system cache in the Recovery Mode screen. Watch this video, it explains what it does really well too: https://youtu.be/GfeRlS_j114