cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.   You will have to download Goodlock and... View Post

Thank you for this post, the newest update has really messed with me causing me to miss hit alot of ... View Post

NEW S24 with major bug. No Samsung Keyboard icon on navigation bar and more importantly no voice input icon.   I've tried everything.   -enabled... View Post

yes but you have to press that every time you do a message.... where is the visible little microphon... View Post

The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement... View Post

Thank you for your reply. I also noticed the bottom speaker not that good, but I have a case on mine... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

Samsung might be finally making an wider outer screen , YAY.  I want the top 3 cameras that will be in the S24 U, then it will be perfect! View Post

Samsung better 'inovate' and make the device worth our time and money. We need actual better cameras... View Post

Posted by Community Manager      in  Samsung Apps and Services

The answer is unfortunately not set in stone, and will vary from not only model to model, but carrier to carrier. Updates are slowly released by the... View Post

Community Manager    

ONE UI 6.0 Samsung has started to roll out One UI 6.0 for the S23 Family and the update will start r... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

Why would you set the default on the radar to temperature and not precipitation? This seems strange as the temp is everywhere - I look at radar to see... View Post