Original topic:

Alarm Clock Capabilities

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 04:14 PM)
Gold_userL6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can Samsung pay attention to features that are created for their mobile devices. I say this because after setting an alarm it is expected for the alarm to alert you when the times come. The features works in the manor that it goes off when it is suppose. However when the device isn't in use and/ or when the screen is locked and the alarm goes off the alarm is able be Dismissed, Snoozed or Set to go off at another time (time in minutes). I greatly appreciate the Set to go off at a later time alarm and the option to choose when that alarm goes back off in minutes.
My only question is why is that same feature not a choice when the device screen in unlock. Instead it only gives the option of Dismiss or Snooze. I would think that the Set to go off at a later time alarm capability would likely be necessary more often while using the device instead of when the device screen is locked. Although I think that all the same options should be available no matter if the screen device was locked or not.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Jetster
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Doesn't "Snooze" delay the alarm though? If you press "Snooze" it cancels the currently ringing alarm and sets another one to ring after about 2-5 minutes.
0 Likes
Gold_userL6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes it does delay the alarm in 5 minute intervals if you choose "Snooze" however when the screen is locked you are able to choose the amount of minutes that "Snooze" is delayed for. 

0 Likes