Original topic:

Android 11 note 9

(Topic created on: 2/15/21 5:47 AM)
mjdavid13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Creo que es algo muy injusto que samsung deje al note 9 fuera de Android 11 este telefono es excelente corre con fluidez tiene un exelente hardware   creo que deberiamos hacer escuchar nuestra voz yo soy uno que no estoy contento con samsung y su política   ellos son la competencia directa de apple y de por dios!!!! 
el iphone 12 pro max y el iphone 6s corren la misma versión de software !! y que Samsung venga con esta ridícula fragmentacion lo veo muy injusto con la pasta que cuestan los galaxys y los notes 
5 Replies
Blaquejaque
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
he said

I think it is something very unfair that Samsung leaves the Note 9 out of Android 11 this phone is excellent it runs fluently it has excellent hardware I think we should make our voice heard I am one that I am not happy with Samsung and their policy they are the competition direct from apple and by god !!!!

the iphone 12 pro max and the iphone 6s run the same software version !! and that Samsung comes with this ridiculous fragmentation I see it very unfair with the money that the galaxys cost and the notes
Rattymom77
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
add a Apple 5s to that update list. I have one still laying around and it recently updated. Surprised me to say the least (nevermind it still works just fine).
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No Android 11 is the reason I traded my Note 9. It was the best phone Samsung made with little or no issues. Camera was the best, and I will say better than today's phones in terms of image quality and I don't remember the camera ever failing. I never lost cellular connection unless I was actually in a dead zone but that's happening a lot today even when standing by a cell tower.
Dougie11
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
la razón es que el note 9 salió hace unos años y ya casi va fuera de soporte. no se pudo actualizar a Android 10 so no puede actualizar a Android 11
0 Likes
mjdavid13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
mi note 9 corre Android 10 en Estados Unidos
0 Likes