cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Ceecee45
Asteroid

Another awesome feature blocked by Verizon

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No auto start feature, yes I know I can restart it myself but it would be nice to have it done for me. One less thing I would have to remember. Do anyone know what I can do or an app I can use to do restart my phone that won't harm my 1000 phone? πŸ˜†πŸ€—

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ceecee45
Asteroid

Re: Another awesome feature blocked by Verizon

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for responding.. I tried downloading a few apps that just did not work with the note 7.  So I put a reminder on my calendar to restart every other day. Or I could have just waited for my awesome phone to tell me after 7 days.😢😏😣

5 REPLIES 5
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @Ceecee45

We are glad to have you here in our Samsung Community and are glad to see you reaching out to your fellow members for assistance and support. We would recommend checking into a third party app that may make this option available to you. We do suggest reading all reviews, comments, and info on applications prior to purchase. Please be aware that many applications in the play store are not made for specific devices and if you are experiencing any compatibility issues, we recommend reaching out to the developer for support or assistance. 

Ceecee45
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for responding.. I tried downloading a few apps that just did not work with the note 7.  So I put a reminder on my calendar to restart every other day. Or I could have just waited for my awesome phone to tell me after 7 days.😢😏😣

lstunk3l
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why are you restarting every other day?  What should I be doing that I didn't know I should be doing?

Ceecee45
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@lstunk3l I decided to do it twice a week. I not sure what all does but I read I helps clear RAM and helps your phone run smoother.  Even if u don't do your note 7 will remind u if a week past and you haven't done it..well at least mine did☺. Hope this helps

apgovea
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

bro just do it your self auto restart is lamn i have securty code on restart and sim card lock and iris scan so auto restart is pointless unless you have ZERO security and who would do that?