JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Back and Forward button on Screen Off Memo

(Topic created: 04-15-2023 01:09 PM)
kobey05
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I think it would be a great new idea for the screen off memo for there to be a forward and back button to reverse things that you didn't mean to add or remove from your note or drawing. I always find myself in situations where I need to erase something I added by mistake, but in my attempt to erase only that one thing, I erase more than I intend to then I have to try and put it back as it was before.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Jw-83
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Great idea. For now, I just open the note, hit the 3 code at the top , and select page sorter. You can remove unwanted pages, add new pages, or rearrange the pages for that note.
0 Likes
kobey05
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'll definitely keep that in mind, but I usually stick to one page lol, and this is the kind of stuff that I draw so it can kinda suck not having another option other than erasing on Screen Off Memo😅.20230414_120123_1000001577_1681498883.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.