Original topic:

Battery Drain Android 11

(Topic created on: 2/1/21 7:12 AM)
userWRtzFcLubk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Screenshot_20210201-094705_Device care.jpg

My note 10+ 5G Battery drain is insane after the Android 11 update. As you can see my battery estimates ill last 10 hrs even with the phone display off. All settings are off like always on display, location, bluetooth etc. I set my theme to dark lowest resolution on the display, and screen timeout to 30 sec. I charged it up fully before work went in and by lunch had 30% battery. She died before I left I thought maybe it turned on in my pocket at lunch but it was off. I also have the screen lock on it with fingerprint and the setting to detect in pockets or whatever that was. I've read online Google pixels are having issues I've already wiped the cached partition but it dosnt seem to be helping. Anyone else experiencing this or found any solution? 

3 Replies
Gladiolus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
my only best guess trying a factory reset & hopefully that works.. ( back up everything cause all gets deleted ) & or waiting for a software update that fixes your known issues
0 Likes
Brainyackerz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
did you upgrade or do a full wipe when you got Android 11?
0 Likes
Mht718
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I notice the difference immediately after Android 11 update. Just last week I was bragging about how great my Note 10 battery was that it last a day without charging. But after Android 11 update, it drained 25% quicker and by after 5 hour I am down to 20%! Ridiculous!
0 Likes