JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Biometrics from two separate people?

(Topic created: 03-22-2020 11:17 AM)
user992P7zkrBS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi everyone! I hope you are all healthy and safe! I was wondering if anyone could tell me-  Is it possible for two people to use biometrics to open the same Samsung Note 9? Thank you, in advance for any and all answers on this subject!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user992P7zkrBS wrote:

Hi everyone! I hope you are all healthy and safe! I was wondering if anyone could tell me-  Is it possible for two people to use biometrics to open the same Samsung Note 9? Thank you, in advance for any and all answers on this subject!

Not sure about the facial recognition, but the fingerprints shouldn't be a problem.  I have 3 fingerprints listed on mine.  Granted, they are all mine from both hands, but a print is a print is a print.  

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user992P7zkrBS wrote:

Not sure about the facial recognition, but the fingerprints shouldn't be a problem.  I have 3 fingerprints listed on mine.  Granted, they are all mine from both hands, but a print is a print is a print.  

0 Likes
user992P7zkrBS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for the input Big-Bad-Brad! I hadn't thought of fingerprints! I use the facial rec most of the time!