JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby routines sleeping detection

(Topic created on: 10/11/19 3:10 PM)
Bruhmius
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Does anyone know how the "sleeping" detection works on Bixby routines and what triggers it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Bruhmius oh I see. That option isn't available for me. From what I know, your phone can detect when you're sleeping after learning your usage (normal bedtimes) and/or it remains unmoved for a long period of time. If you have a smartwatch, it may also detect you sleeping via that as well. 

View solution in context

14 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Bruhmius hey there! Are you referring to the "Before bed" template? It is triggered by the time you select when you set it up. 

Bruhmius
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm referring to the "Sleeping" and "Good morning" auto detection in the context section when setting up the if statements of a routine.

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Bruhmius they're both triggered by the specific time you select. 

0 Likes
LuxrayAeterna
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is not accurate. The sleeping and good morning conditions are listed as "auto detect" and do not require (or allow) users to set a specific time. 

Bruhmius
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Well, it doesn't seem to allow me to change the time though.

VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Bruhmius hmmm would you be able to post a screenshot of what you're looking at? 

Bruhmius
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Bruhmius oh I see. That option isn't available for me. From what I know, your phone can detect when you're sleeping after learning your usage (normal bedtimes) and/or it remains unmoved for a long period of time. If you have a smartwatch, it may also detect you sleeping via that as well. 

View solution in context

Bruhmius
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@VerbumVeritum thanks for the info! I appreciate it.

0 Likes