Original topic:

Bixby routines

(Topic created on: 1/5/20 9:11 PM)
userAqTlwfe2aP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My customization service "paused" every few days. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? or a way to know it's going to happen...besides finally realizing it paused itself?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device? Do you notice any specific patterns when you are experiencing these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device? Do you notice any specific patterns when you are experiencing these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userAqTlwfe2aP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sorry for the delayed response. For some reason some services are still emailing an old address even though it shows correctly every where I have looked. No, I didn't notice a pattern. I checked right after updates and tried rebooting phone. I just wiped the cache. I will wait a week and let you know. thanks.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You're welcome. Please keep me posted and let me know if you still need further assistance.

0 Likes