JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blocked numbers notification

(Topic created: 01-07-2020 09:29 AM)
Johnasee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I get a notification every time a number I blocked tries to call me, why on earth is this a thing and how do I make it stop?

Note 9 One ui

FortNite4Life
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks this helped me out too

GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Happy to help you solve your problem if you have any questions feel free to ask 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
0 Likes
Johnasee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I need these gone, this doesnt make any sense, why would anyone want this notification?

Johnasee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I do not have the blocked section under my phone setting

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You should have 6 phone apps once you turn on the see system apps my block is in the 4th one down check each one Screenshot_20190508-215827_Settings.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
0 Likes
Johnasee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

For anyone else still looking for an answer, try this..

0 Likes
Samsung_F8aZOuq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

long press the blocked call in the notification window. select details and then change your alert sound to silent. 

0 Likes
Rattlehead0791
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Could anyone tell me how to turn them off on a s10plus

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you reached out to your carrier to perform a carrier block on the number to avoid those notifications?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userDWun75yNNG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

In my galaxy s10 plus Go to apps,  tap 3 dots in upper right corner,  tap system apps, tap call settings, tap notifications, select blocked call and turn off sound. 

0 Likes