Original topic:

Bluetooth Issues Note 9

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 08:58 AM)
Members_Ko5eZIV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, I seem to be having device specific issues with my Bluetooth. On several pairs of headphones and on several apps, playback pauses periodically, sometimes up to 5-6 times per minute. The same headphones do not have issues with other devices. I have attempted to disconnect devices and re-pair them. I have deleted the bluetooth cache and data. I have tried restarting the device. I believe my device to be up to date. Am I missing any other possible corrections? 

Thanks!

8 Replies
jhkendrick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Sorry, I am having the same problems with my Galaxy Note9. Mine doesn't have any audio through my Alexa Echo Dot. Just now it's connecting and disconnecting with my earbuds
0 Likes
ExR90
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This is same problem I have since the October update. This problem has been widely reported by others too. Samsung doesn't give a rip and just gives the canned response of uninstalling apps and/or cache. That doesn't help at all, as the problem is caused by the update.... Which we cannot skip or uninstall since these end up forcing the installation after a few days.

This is infuriating that Samsung is letting an issue this debilitating go without any acknowledgement of the problem and/or any resources to fixing it. This is happening on all of their newer Gen models. I have a new flagship Fold 3 and it's unacceptable to spend $2,000 on a device that cannot use Bluetooth for any music or media due to an update...

FIX THIS SAMSUNG! Have engineers call me, I am highly technical and can reproduce the problem easily.
0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

submit an error report after replicating the issue so they can fix it

Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report

0 Likes
ExR90
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I've done that. That was an excersize in pain. They have absolutely no interest in solving issues. They kept talking in circles repeating the same things I've already done and told them so. They don't read what I write either before responding with canned responses. They also kept asking for the system logs after an incident which I've provided multiple fresh incident logs too.

Useless.
0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

is it a full pause? where you have to manually press the play button again? or is it just a random cut-off while you're listening to music/video? 

0 Likes
Members_Ko5eZIV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It is a full pause. 

0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

have you tried it in safe mode? 

submit an error report if it continues to pause

Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report

0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

do you have Roku app installed on your phone? try uninstalling Roku app and if it still pauses or not

0 Likes