Original topic:

Bluetooth audio skips

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 05:09 AM)
userCjNWS0YwHH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Anyone experiencing audio skips when using bluetooth earphones? I thought my earphones were broken but after trying several earphones, the issue is still there. Every 2-3 minutes, the audio skips for a milisecond like when audio skips in a broken cd. Im pretty sure it's not connection issue. I found several reddit threads regarding the issue but still no concrete solutions yet. I tried turning on "turn off a2dp" in the developer option, tried removing bluetooth from the "optimize battery usage," tried clearing the cache and data of the bluetooth app and everything but still no avail. I factory reset my phone, the issue was gone for a day and again it came back. Anyone pls help.

0 Likes
2 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userCjNWS0YwHH Sorry that you are having this issue. I have never experienced any skipping or stutter when using Bluetooth.

Are you streaming or playing music stored on the phone?

If streaming, it could be related to your internet connection. 

Have you checked that the app you are using isn't being battery optimized?

0 Likes
FlavorMan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Im having this issue also. Galaxy fold 3, cleared cache, deleted all devices from my Bluetooth then repaired, did soft reset. Have not seen anything promising not even after a factory reset so I haven't tried that one yet. I've seen it hasn't worked for many so I won't bother with that one just yet.
0 Likes