Hi, since I updated my note10+ I have a weird issue with Bluetooth and audio. If I'm listening to my podcast/radio app and I take/make a call, afterwards my phone will only do in call audio. In order to listen to media through Bluetooth or note speaker, I have to reboot the phone.
Have you attempted to reset the network settings on the device? Just a heads up, doing this will delete all devices that have been paired to the device. You will need to re-add each device.
- From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the app's screen. These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
- Navigate Settings.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Review the info then tap Reset settings.
- To confirm, review the info then tap Reset.
You can also try wiping the system cache partition to see if that helps any.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.