cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Bluetooth stopped connect to computer.

I can no longer connect via Bluetooth to my desktop.  I tried it on 3 computers in my home.  Find it and pairs but won't stay connected. I've reset Bluetooth on phone, cleared cache, uninstalled drivers on computer, cleared all posted devices, stood on my head and spit nickers.  It seems like that last update caused it.  I must say, this S20 Note Ultra is the most problematic Samsung I've ever owned, and the most expensive.
5 REPLIES 5
Nebula

Re: Bluetooth stopped connect to computer.

Did you try pick-up sticks....lol

K, no kidding... try going to settings/general management/reset/reset network   -  then reset network and confirm selection.  Hopefully this works!   Let us know.

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

Asteroid

Re: Re: Bluetooth stopped connect to computer.

Did what you suggested. Still can't connect. Exactly the same.
Nebula

hmmm... well here's the only other thing I can suggest before doing s factory reset. A factory reset will solve the problem, but it's a last resort as you have to reload all your stuff and redo your settings...

So try this... settings/general management/reset/ reset all settings... then select reset all Settings and confirm choice. Let us know if this works for you. 🤞
Asteroid

Re: Re: Bluetooth stopped connect to computer.

Yeah .. I was trying to avoid that. I'll try resetting all settings prior.
Nebula

it's clear that a factory reset will fix everything. And you've already un-paired and re-paired your connections, right?

So, the settings reset would be the last thing to try before you know what. Hopefully that works. Let us know.