Original topic:

Blurry videos

(Topic created: 11-28-2021 09:20 PM)
bbeck88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm not very tech savvy so I just wanted see if someone could tell me why all my videos on my note 10+ are crystal clear in my gallery but when I send them they're so blurry you can't even tell what they are. How do I fix that? 
0 Likes
3 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
How are you sending them out? If you're texting them, the system will downgrade the image to save data load.
0 Likes
Bazzeil
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
MMS/text message, Facebook, Instagram, and likely other social media sites compress Image and video data to save on bandwidth and cater to common low end devices. Uploading to a video site like youtube will help. It will still compress, but it allows higher resolutions. Expect a longer upload time as it's sending more data that way.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
A good workaround is to use a site like Google Photos where you can create a shareable link and send your photos and videos via text and email in full quality without worrying about compression and file size limits. You can also change to Google Messages which uses RCS (Rich Communication Services) which has better features than standard MMS/SMS (standard text).
0 Likes