Original topic:

Brightness

(Topic created on: 4/2/20 3:01 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ever since the 10 update my phone has a yellow tint on the display checked the blue light filter it is off brightness is all the way up have note 9 compared to my wifes phone who doesn't have the update hers is way brighter any ideas how to fix this thank you in advance

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ok. Try this. When you go to settings - display - blue light filter, I know you said that it's off. BUT, if it says "Custom Schedule" underneath it, it's NOT off. Click on Custom Schedule and open the Blue light filter settings. There are 2 more switches inside. One says Turn on now, and the other says turn on as scheduled. Turn BOTH if these off. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Adam_W
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi userwTL368X6Mn,

You can customize the color settings to match your preferences in Settings>Display>Screen Mode

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you but still same no matter what if changed still has a yellow tint even in advance setting in display

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello,

I would make sure your Blue Light filter is turned off.

You can also try wiping the cache partition on the device to see if that helps any.

The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently. A periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press the Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ok. Try this. When you go to settings - display - blue light filter, I know you said that it's off. BUT, if it says "Custom Schedule" underneath it, it's NOT off. Click on Custom Schedule and open the Blue light filter settings. There are 2 more switches inside. One says Turn on now, and the other says turn on as scheduled. Turn BOTH if these off. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you everyone for helping me i didn't know there is a time sitting and it was on set at sunset so thanks again

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey, as long as it's fixed. LOL

0 Likes