Bring back the Smart Alarm feature

Constellation

Bring back the Smart Alarm feature

I upgraded to Note 5 from Note 3 and I miss some features.  In the alarm, I miss the pre- alarm feature called Smart Alarm.  I would play the "Fairy Fountain" before my regular alarm and it was a lovely way to wake up.  Please include in future updates.  Also, a napping alarm feature where user could quickly and easily select an amount of time to nap would be useful.  Please and thank you!

15 REPLIES
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor (Elite)

Re: Bring back the Smart Alarm feature

I also miss the Fairy Fountain pre alarm.

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

I wanted to +1 this request!

Constellation

They also need to bring back the voice control for the alarm. I loved being able to say snooze on my Note 4 instead of having to turn over like I do now with the Note 5 to snooze the alarm. You keep the voice control to answer and end calls in the Note 5 but not for the alarm. Disappointed.

Constellation

I miss telling the alarm to SNOOZE.

This was my favorite feature on GS3. 

Constellation

I too really miss the smart alarm funtions in the galaxy 4.  Especially the fairy fountain 3 min slowly increasing aound.  I also miss telling the alarm to snooze... bring back these features please!

Black Hole

Hey, everyone.

We are glad to have you here in our Samsung Community and reaching out to your fellow members for assistance. The feature you are looking for is available as increasing volume which will allow you to set a notification sound to start at a low volume and increase over time. If you are looking to add this as a product or feature enhancement, please refer to the information provided here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/New-to-Community-Start-Here/Have-a-product-enhancement-or-a-new-...

Asteroid

I also loved, and miss, the fairy fountain pre-alarm. 

Astronaut

I agree... +1 on this request please Smiley Happy

I just bought a new Samsung smartphone, but I am considering returning it because I really miss this feature.
I went from a Galaxy S4mini to a Galaxy A3 (2016 - A310 EU/nordic).

I care a lot about healthy sleeping and awakening, and the 'smart alarm' really helped with having a more relaxed early awakening cycle (especially when travelling and away from my bedroom 'wake-up light' alarmclock).

'Smart Alarm' feature suggestions:
* Pre-alarm gradual wakeup tone
(customizable: time interval before alarm 1-2-3-5-10 mins, sound level gradually increases over time before actual alarm starts).
*Tone/sound choice
(a choice of default "soft" tones and a choice of user defined tone).

Please bring back the Smart Alarm Smiley Happy
Best Regards, Mark

Constellation

PE/FR Re: Bring back the Smart Alarm feature

PE/FR

I also need my "Fairy Fountain" smart alarm music for waking up.  "Increasing volume" feature is not even close to that.