cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Bring the headphone jack back.

Yall need to bring the headphone jack back. Even if it is for the note series. Imagine wanting to buy a flagship phone and wanting the jack but cant have it. That was the most important feature everyone uses espically on a daily basis so why would you take it out. Using wireless headset should be an opinion but you force us consumers to use it anyway. Please..... BRING THE 3.5MM HEADPHONE JACK BACK.

3 REPLIES 3
Asteroid

Re: Bring the headphone jack back.

Seriously, Samsung!  A lot of us are buying your product because it still has a headphone jack.  That's why I switched, and, honestly, don't plan on going back to the i-world.  However, I will do what i have to to have a phone and tablet with a headphone jack, even if it means saying goodbye to Samsung.  I need to be able to plug into stereos, cars, and quality headphones and other listening devices, not your mediocre earbuds.  Having to carry around adapters everywhere with one more piece to break or become detached not only a pain, it's insulting that I have to buy more stuff to get what I used to get for free.  Put it back!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yep. I'm not buying the S20 because of the lack of a jack. Heck I'd even pay more for one if I had to do it. I don't want to use bluetooth headphones.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

"Imagine wanting to buy a flagship phone and wanting the jack but cant have it."

Don't have to imagine it, many of us did it. I was worried about it at first too, I mean if you look through my post history, I had the same complaints in the past, but honestly... it's been fine. I now have few decent wireless headsets, an adapter in a car, another adapter at home... but not having to deal with cables was actually kind of awesome. 

I'm sorry to be brutally honest, but they're not bringing it back. Not gonna happen. 

"That was the most important feature everyone uses"

Um, no. It was nice to have, but not even close to being "the most important" to anyone. If it is, well, LG still has them I hear, and a nice DAC too... but no one is buying LGs anyway. So not as important as you might think.

"I will do what i have to to have a phone and tablet with a headphone jack, even if it means saying goodbye to Samsung."

Well, there is no where to go really. Maybe LG, but like I said, no one buys LG. Or some mid-range phones... Manufacturers are done with jacks in their flagship phones. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1