JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Broken rear camera glass note 10

(Topic created: 12-19-2020 03:11 PM)
userWhxunePaP4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The glass on the rear camera has cracked on my note 10. How can I get this fixed and how much would it cost me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

We can't speculate about the cost of repair as your device would need to be diagnosed by a licensed technician. If you wish to set your device up for repair, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Jaymaal
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Same here
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

We can't speculate about the cost of repair as your device would need to be diagnosed by a licensed technician. If you wish to set your device up for repair, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context