Original topic:

Bubbles

(Topic created on: 2/16/21 3:35 PM)
user3AYksncOmf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi I am having a issue with bubbles, since updating to Android 11 I no longer have Facebook chat heads and when I activate bubbles my notifications of new messages without a new message won't go away unless I completely close the bubble I want to be able to have the bubbles open and the notification clear once I have read the unread message. Why is this so hard I just want my chat heads back! Help

0 Likes
2 Replies
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Good evening @user3AYksncOmf  

I'm sorry to hear that Facebook messenger notifications haven't been showing up the way you've wanted them to since updating to Android 11. 

Try these few suggestions here to see if these rectify the problem. 

First Open your Facebook messenger app.> next tap the icon with your profile pic at the top left. This will take you to the menu of the messenger app.> what you'll want to do here is first tap "notifications & sounds"> next at the very bottom tap "manage notifications"> this takes you into the notification sub menu.  Here you'll want to make sure everything is toggle on and at the very bottom, you should see "chat heads active" toggle that on. 

Next back out of that sub menu into the main menu then tap "Bubbles" in here you'll want to make sure "all" is selected. 

Here are some guide photos to show what I am referring to. 

Screenshot_20210216-184606_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20210216-184645_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
user3AYksncOmf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thats not the problem I can get bubbles on but when they are on my notification light will continue to go off with no unread messages unless I close the bubble all together. If I turn bubbles off I can't even have messenger chat heads on.

0 Likes