Original topic:

Call of Duty: Mobile on Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ w/Android 11 & One UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 2/14/21 7:44 AM)
userTpgVKdWvIM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello,

I am facing a frustrating issues in Call of Duty:Mobile upon updating my Samsung Note10+ to Android 11 and One UI 3.0 2 days ago.

The issue as following: Open the COD:M app, and i start a game (BR or MP) and while being in the beginning or the middle of the game, the app crashes and it starts over again. Also i am encountering blackscreen while hearing the game voice and eventually get crash and closes the app by itself. 

I tried to uninstall the app, reinstall, wiping app data and cache, wiping cache partition from the recovery menu, reseting app preference and nothing works.

Please let me know how can i fix these issues.

Best.

Tarek

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
you guys have to remember that's it's the responsibility of the app/game developers to keep up with the updated OS.... not the other way around. Samsung, Apple, Microsoft....none of them are going to hamstring themselves because they *might* make a popular app not work properly.

View solution in context

19 Replies
TheGalaxy
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
copy your game data from android folder to SD card
backup data to SD card
factory reset the ui 3
recover and test
0 Likes
usermec65ZTa1J
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem. I just had the factory reset done and no success.

Still having the problem...

0 Likes
Snaeem7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am facing the same issue after 3.0 uodate. Tried clearing cache and reinstall the game but no luck! 

0 Likes
Sudh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Same issue here man. It's very annoying to play battle royale now. Hope these guys fix this issue soon.
0 Likes
userIwKPsi3QiC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Also same issue. Br. Tried so many things. No fix.

0 Likes
Sudh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Season 2 dropped today, I updated the app, yet the crashes didn't stop. Frustrating!!
0 Likes
Imhotep1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ever since I updated to UI 3.0 I've noticed a lot of problems with my most frequent used applications. Im experiencing lots of sudden app crashes and lag. It seems that the most affected one my apps is Call of Duty Mobile. Since the update the app has not been working properly. I have a lot of the issues mentioned above. I've been a user of Samsung product for a long time and after this experience Im stongly considering switching to the competition. This is completely unacceptable.Can you please look into this? 

mslisalive
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
yeah me too. For the price we pay... everything should be ultra seamless and near perfect.
Imhotep1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I agree. The worse part is that they force you to update. I really never been a fan of updating my phones. It seems everytime I do I end up with nothing but issues.
0 Likes