cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userd50hzcBxHD
Constellation

Camera issues since pie update

Recently I have noticed that the camera is not saving pictures to my SD card after I took the picture. This has occurred since the pie update. I am using the recommended micro SD card for the phone. I have set the camera to save all pictures to the SD card. Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Camera issues since pie update

What are you using when you take the pictures? Your camera application or a third party downloaded application that could be storing the files elsewhere?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userxu3aFYDlJQ
Constellation

I'm having the same storage issues. When I set the camera to store photos and videos to the sd card it reverts to internal storage. When I try to move ou copy the photos/vids to the sd card an error message pops up, "cannot move photo". When I change the setting back to sd card I can move them. Until it reverts back to internal storage. Then it starts all over again. I am using the native camera and have a 128g Samsung sd card only used about 30g, so plenty of space. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userxu3aFYDlJQ I certainly understand your frustration. What type of device are you using?