Original topic:

Can Samsung please represent more Biracial/Interracial family Emojis?

(Topic created: 08-05-2021 08:58 PM)
user5SH5qelSap
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung has done an excellent job with coming up with an array of emojis that represent a significant group of race, religion, single parent families, and the LGBTQ community family. However; as a woman coming from a Biracial background, the question comes to mind, why Samsung has not seen fit to come up with any emojis to represent any Biracial/Interracial family emojis? Our children deserve to see/use emojis that represent their TRUE family composition. By all means, aren't we there yet???? 

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I certainly wish that there were more conservative emojis. It is a date that is long over due. Until they are manifest, I will continue to convey my thoughts using articulate, verbose, eloquent and traditional language.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes