cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userORBqRjXlM4
Constellation

Can't install Blackberry work app on my samsung note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello - I have an end user who can not install the blackberry work app on her samsung note 10+.  This is the app we use for our end user to get thier coporate email and calendar.  She is able to start the install but when it gets through to the securing communicatons screen the phone restarts.  Has anyone ever have that happen? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userORBqRjXlM4
Constellation

Re: Can't install Blackberry work app on my samsung note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We do have a ticket in with our Blackberry support team. They are looking into the log file on the end users device.  Very odd since we have other note 10+ users working perfectly fine.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to Blackberry to verify the compatibility of Blackberry Work with the Samsung Note 10+.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userORBqRjXlM4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We do have a ticket in with our Blackberry support team. They are looking into the log file on the end users device.  Very odd since we have other note 10+ users working perfectly fine.

View solution in original post

userZgUDKWemuK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't see a solution.  Was there one?  I'm running into the same issue myself and can't seem to find any sort of assistance. 

userlRwWQ6EWDf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this SAME issue.  All was fine until this past Saturday when the app suddenly STOPPED working.  When I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall it, I am getting an error, "Couldn't finish, Can't connect to server."

I fear this is Samsung related as you do updates and continuously mess up other apps, Fitbit for instance, I suddenly cannot get text messages on my Fitbit, not issues until an update was done.

YOU need to do a better job. 

I need to be able to get my work emails AND I would love to see my text messages AGAIN on my FITBIT.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa