Original topic:

Can the community please provide me with pros and cons between the Note 10+ and the S21 Ultra?

(Topic created: 06-17-2021 10:14 PM)
Sunkara999
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello Folks,

I am planning to upgrade my Note 10+ to S21 Ultra. Just wanted to know the pros and cons with S21 to Note 10+. Is it worth upgrading? 

*there is a $700 trade in value for Note 10+
5 Replies
Lrock
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
camera issues, overheating issues, lag issues, can't uninstall or disable bixby, can't root, no stylus, no Microsd card slot..
Sunkara999
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Noted
0 Likes
Lrock
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
s21 has better battery life, but slower charging 25w vs the note 10s 45w, s21 is ip68 waterproof (1.5 m for 30 minutes),
apologies addendum: s21 does support the s pen. s21 has no TOF (time of flight) sensor, it does have a faster refresh rate on an Amoled screen, and theoretically much more powerful cameras. it will also support wifi6
ABackwardsRT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Note 20 I would recommend but note 10+ is a good phone with 5g s21 has faster system and just a little bit upgraded to the note 10+ which ever you choose you won't be disappointed Samsung Galaxy/Note are great phones Apple are just overrated and over priced and way behind technology.
Sunkara999
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
So after all research, I finally ordered S21+ for my att network from Walmart for $12.50/month without any trade in. What do you guys say, is it worth for $450???
0 Likes