Original topic:

Change Active CSC Code to Firmware CSC Code

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 12:50 PM)
userh0jfm61xta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I just got a galaxy s10+ from a friend who was on Tmoblie so it has the Tmoblie loading screen and apps. I would like to revert it back to the firmware CSC code XAA so I dont have to have the Tmoblie boot screen and apps. He didn't buy it from tmoblie its from an insurance company so I am pretty sure its unlocked. The app "Phone Info" says that Firmware's CSC code is XAA and the active one is TMB. I have tried to put in the *#272*IMEI# code into the phone but it just gives me an error code.

Is there anyway to revert it back to XAA without flashing the phone? Will I void the warranty if i flash the phone with official firmware? Also if I have to flash the phone where do I find XAA firmware as I only saw carrier firmware on SamMoblie.

Thanks for any help and very sorry if this has been posted a thousand times!

Also the phone model is SM-N975U / Galaxy Note10+
Device Type: d2q
Product Name: d2qsq
Bootloader Version: N975USQS6FUF1
CSC Version: N975UOYN6FUF1
Phone is on Android 11

3 Replies
TexLaw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I appreciate the clarity and work to find a solution you use to describe the issue. Not a peep of help... SAD
0 Likes
userh0jfm61xta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Found the solution but not sure I should post it to this forum. Just look up the text in the post and you will find my other posts with the solution if you have the same problem.

0 Likes
Whatsinth3box
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Odin software and a little reading on the proper way to use it, plus the file from a few sites (yes I know, vague) and you should have what you are looking for in about a hour time. I've been able to change my firmware without getting it unlocked. Start on XDA.
0 Likes