JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Change the text message bubble color Android 10?

(Topic created: 12-11-2020 06:31 AM)
Marine6212
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is it possible to change the text message bubbles color?

15 Replies
TheRealThomas
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I still have a Note 9 here in my hand, along with a Note 10+, there is no option on my Note 9.  I think they killed it with Android 9 and above.   

0 Likes
Virgo87
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Download good lock then install theme park

userm0MU3Jw5mB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
they took away the freedom and customization ability to change the text message background and chat bubbles away once and veiled their Galaxy store so they could force you into buying their junk. With the update today you can finally change the background but still no chat bubble. I don't want a thyme to change everything just so I can change the chat bubbles only, that is absolutely ridiculous
Loorainel
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
They should make it a thing ! 🙂
Marine6212
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
thanks Samsung
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

hello @Marine6212 

although the ability to change the messages text bubbles isn't built in, there are 3rd party apps you can use to get the exact things you're looking for. Textra is a 3rd party messaging app that doesn't require your contacts to use it for you to send them messages. There are so many customization options for it and it's been around forever, very reliable and has high reviews on the Google play store.

You can also change your phone's theme, a lot of theme developers change the messaging background and text bubble colors with their themes.

I know you want the option to just be built into the default app, but since it's not, these are some options for you. Hope this helps.