JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Charging port stopped working

(Topic created on: 11/13/20 5:08 AM)
LorenzoARod
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hey guys, my charging port on my Note 10+ suddenly stopped working. Won't take a charge or function with any Android Auto cars.

I've tried searching for fixes but haven't found anything. Any ideas on how to fix? Should I just pay my deductible and get it replaced? Have no desire to get the Note20.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for that information. I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Are you able to charge your phone with the wall charger that came with your phone?

Are you only experiencing the charging and functioning issues with Android Auto cars?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
LorenzoARod
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The port is not registering any USB-C cable that is inserted, whether it be for charging or for transferring data (Android auto, Dex, etc.)
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for that information. I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

View solution in context