Original topic:

Compliant

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 11:36 AM)
user6mbgdLv6HH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I purchased a Samsung Note 20 on August 9 from Samsung Directly. THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I received the phone on the 16th of August. I returned the phone on the 21st to Samsung because the phone would not work with my services provider. I was in communication with Samsung the WHOLE 5 DAYS that I had the phone. I received SEVERAL emails stating that the phone was received back with Samsung. Today, I received an email stating that the phone was NOT received. I spoke with 4 different people and NOT ONE COULD OR WOULD help find out if Samsung received the phone. Whatever department I was speaking to is the worst. I was corrected on my grammar. I was demean because they could not understand the problem. I was told at one point that the question they was asking me was a 'simple question' despite the fact that I not only answered the question. I had to keep repeating the answer and my answer was not received. My question is simple... DID SAMSUNG RECEIVED THE PHONE I RETURNED OR NOT? And my request to speak to a supervior was denied. According to the individuals I spoke with, Samsung DOES NOT keep records of customers that call or why they called. I can not believe that Samsung Company stand by such **bleep**ty customer service. This is an unnecessary headache!!!!

AND I STILL DO NOT KNOW IF SAMSUNG RECEIVED THE PHONE!

1 Reply
bayclayton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I agree with you on the customer service. It's like they have a nonchalant attitude