cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lstunk3l
Cosmic Ray

Contact Samsung issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First off - I don't yell, I don't threaten - people should treat each other better than that.  But because I will treat others with respect, I expect respect from the company I am working with - the experience I have had throughout this makes me feel that the company can't even pretend to care.

When the second recall came out - I clicked the link and requested a refund.  That was pretty slick and frankly that is what would be cheapest for Samsung and easiest for the customer.  (do more of this)  But I don't have any evidence that you got the request.  (please fix this - send me an email telling me what to expect)

After waiting 2 weeks and having no contact from Samsung, I went back to the recall page and called the number on the page that you are directed to use if you purchased from Samsung.com.  I did purchase from Samsung.com, I called the number. I was greated pleasantly and then transferred. The second CSR first said I should go to my carrier....then seemed to realize that he should ask where I purhased the phone I told him Samsung and he said to call 1855-726-8721 but they are gone for the day.  And when I call that number I should not follow the prompts because if I answer that I am calling on the Note 7 recall then I end up back at the 844-365-6197.

I tried emailing.  I cannot. Your site will not let me select a product as the list is not populated but won't let me past the screen.

Please review your processes and your communications with customers.

For example from the page http://www.samsung.com/us/note7recall/?cid=ppc-  - dated 10/13

• If you bought your Galaxy Note7 from Samsung.com you should click here to process your refund or exchange. If you have questions, you should contact us at 1-844-365-6197 and we can help you.

These words tell me to contact you at 844-365-6197.  Your ivr says if you are calling regarding the Note 7 press 1 - but that isn't what you really need them to do - you need them to call a different number if they ordered from samsung.com and you need to get them to eCommerce. 

I love your phone. But these lapses concern me frankly more than a phone that might start on fire. These are process and customer contact experience issues.  These things are what actually tell me if you value your customer. These things actually make me question the whole company and the culture in the company. I expect you to handle the process and communication better.

So tomorrow I will try again to contact your eCommerce department. I have yet to have a positive interaction with them. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Contact Samsung issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @lstunk3l

Thanks for letting us know what you've been experiencing. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. I’ll pass what you’ve said onto the appropriate department. 

6 REPLIES 6
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @lstunk3l

Thanks for letting us know what you've been experiencing. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. I’ll pass what you’ve said onto the appropriate department. 

lstunk3l
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you for passing this on. I get very frustrated when companies cannot look at their customer contact points from the perspective of a customer - and not just a customer but I look at these systems from the perspective of my mother or grandmother.
Natali
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I also processed my request  https://pages.samsung.com/us/note7/recall/index.jsp about two weeks ago... No any responce or confirmation received.

Today I went through the same "routine/steps" you described here calling 844-365-6197.  When finally got to eCommerce, they told to contact to the carrier Smiley Very Happy, again, repeated, I bought from Samsung.com... I asked to expedite the process for me and then a CSR promised to "fix" the issue. I hope in few business days i will receive some info.

I need to travel the next week and looks like will spend additional $800+ to get another phone hanks to that buggy process setup!

userB8BawJrIst
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My contacts need to recover deleted number

usermnuPgLlN30
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Trying to contact them as well regarding the following. 

Good Evening,
I am writing to you to express my concern as well as let you know that my confidence in your products and services have have diminished extensive.
I called your customer support department about a month ago to let them know that my 50" TV (UN50J5000AFXZA) (Version #JD03) (S/N 04MX3CBH901310P) Had Developed a Black Screen. I had Purchased this TV through HSN or QVC a bit over 2 years ago. I would have hope for this investment to have lasted more than 2 Years.  Upon testing, it appeared as though it had a failed backlight. Needless to say, your Representative was a far cry from helpful. No physical receipt? No Help! Was basically the reply I had received.
Given the amount of money spent on this product in just a short time ago, I took it to have repaired. This is what really makes me ANGRY! Your product had in fact developed Not only a burnt out backlight strip but some major charring and a heavy portion of the white back screen totally melted away. NOT GOOD!!
This could've been disastrous to my family, my home, and our well being.
I have included pictures of your products dangerous performance outcome for you to view. I have owned several Samsung Products in the past including 2 Samsung Galaxie S4 Active Cell phones that I immediately replaced upon public concern of exploding batteries.. Still having some Faith in you company I Decided upon spending my hard earned money on yet another product of yours as mentioned above. Only to be in my current predicament.
Once again, I will ask You as a Paying Un-satisfied Customer, How can You help me rectify this Dangerously Hazardous Product in which you had originally stated No Receipt? No Help!
I believe in giving anybody the chance to make good on errors made. I also believe that positive reviews as well as negative reviews are beneficial in how an individual decides to spend their money and with which company they choose to spend it with.
I do so look forward to your reply concerning this matter at your earliest convenience
Thank You,
Armand 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?