JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disappointed in the Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created: 08-12-2021 12:20 AM)
Ladymax23
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Well after waiting to see if Samsung was going to release the Note 21 ultra I decided to leave my Note 8 to purchase the Note 20 ultra wow, what a big disappointment for such an expensive phone.. 

I've been a Note fan every since the Note 3 and I've never been so disappointed like this. Samsung left out such a excellent features like Edge Lighting missing as well as the blinking notification light. The Note 8 and the Note 4 I've never had a problem, I was in love with the Note 4 But Samsung I don't know what's going on if it's not broke why should you try to fix it!!! 

Wow ok they moved the S pen to the left side and whiat you have to go through through to make the power button the Dedicated turn off button 🤔😪 I don't understand it . Thanks Samsung everything in my house is Samsung electronic. I love my Samsung :television: I especially love the new 50inch 2021 TV with the ambient feature. I don't know where I'm going to go next year if the Note 22 doesn't come out and they end the Note series. I don't want to go back to the S series even though they're going to make an S pen to go with it but you'll have to use their case so you can keep up with your S pen isn't that crazy. People want to use whatever case they want to use on Such an expensive phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Notification Led is out of Samsung phones since a long time ago. Is matter of spacing on the phone since now we have this massive screen that occupies 90% of the front of the device.

View solution in context

4 Replies
GoddessOfThunder
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
There's still edge lighting, they just moved it to a different spot. Go into your settings, click on notifications, make sure brief is turned on, then click brief pop up settings. It'll be there.Screenshot_20210812-024530_One UI Home.jpg
Ladymax23
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
😲 Wow thank you so very much.. Life saving I was so unhappy especially especially after I'm unable in the stock texts to change the ringtones in the stock texts app the blue and white app. I have no problem changing the text ringtone in WhatsApp Even though I know where to go I try to set it and it won't take the songs it only takes the stock notification notification tone . I've been using ring droids app for years And there was another app that went along with it and I forgot the name they worked in conjunction. If you could help me out there I would be most appreciative and this talk texting is getting on my nerves I have tried Samsung and Google. You mean it to me if they go to Mars and to the moon they can't get talk texting accurate🤔😅🤷🏽
0 Likes
Solution
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Notification Led is out of Samsung phones since a long time ago. Is matter of spacing on the phone since now we have this massive screen that occupies 90% of the front of the device.

View solution in context

Ladymax23
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thanks it was in my Note 8 that I purchased in April 2018 Thanks again!