Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EyeBall
Constellation

Display rotation issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi!

I have Note 4 phone with the latest update. When I play games like Clash of Clans and the battery gets to 25% a notification popups and rotate the screen in normal position, and the Dismiss button is missing. I have to plug the power cable to the phone to remove the notification. Is there any other way to remove and dismiss the popup window?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Display rotation issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userEGBiKVxUmt

This notification does seem to be a bit of an annoyance. When in the other rotation the dismiss is there, but for some reason isn't in landscape. While I don't have a fix for it, you aren't the first person to report it either. I'm looking into settings trying to figure out a way to either stop the notification or adjust it in some way. While it might take an update to fully fix, I want to thank you for reporting it so it can be looked into with more detail.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userEGBiKVxUmt

This notification does seem to be a bit of an annoyance. When in the other rotation the dismiss is there, but for some reason isn't in landscape. While I don't have a fix for it, you aren't the first person to report it either. I'm looking into settings trying to figure out a way to either stop the notification or adjust it in some way. While it might take an update to fully fix, I want to thank you for reporting it so it can be looked into with more detail.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
EyeBall
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much! Smiley Happy We are waiting for the fix

Blazingjesse408
Astronaut

I think you just slide the notification bar up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think you just slide the notification bar up