Original topic:

Do not get rid of the Note model line.

(Topic created: 11-26-2021 03:39 PM)
userdJbrKIejv3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have been a loyal consumer before the note line but once I bought the first Note I was hooked and that has been my purchase since then, the first Note, the Note 3, Note 4, Note 7 and even after that whole mess the Note 8, Note 9, note 10 and now the Note 20.  I am sure that your other models are great but the Note line has been what I look forward too but to hear that you won't make another note but you will incorporate the s line and note line together doesn't appeal to me and you might lose me as a consumer.
4 Replies
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Only the "note" name is being discontinued. it's going to fuse with the s line starting with the s22 series. the most expensive model of the s series will be the note hybrid

James4589
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Again the same. The new S22 Ultra will be the new note only not by name. The S22 ultra will have the built in s-pen. The s-pen experience is suppose to be the best ever on any note with new tech. (so far with the leaks). I have been a note fan since the note 3 and had one every year since.
userm2mquViANZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Long term Note fan here too. Cannot live without EMBEDDED S-pen and apps. It's the #1 reason Samsung keeps getting my $$$. Just drop the pen and silo into the Fold line and it will be perfect!
James4589
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Exactly. As it stands I have the z fold 3. I would return it besides the fact I'm trading it in for a S22 ultra. Even if the Samsung did put the s-pen I side the fold I still wouldn't. The experience is not the same. It's hard to put in one hand to keep steady while unfolding it and then using the s-pen. Maybe in another 2 series it will be better experience. Maybe thinner and lighter. And in addition to the over all s-pen writing experience is so different. My mom has a note 2o ultra still and we compared the experience and she agreed it's something far more alien (touch or something) that's not right. Feels way better on the note for s-pen experience. Lags and the feel it just feels wrong. Can't explain it. Any I will be getting the S22 ultra.
0 Likes