Original topic:

Download error

(Topic created on: 4/8/21 9:08 AM)
J8El1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
For a while now every time I try to download a file, doc, or mean from the internet and go to open it from the drop-down menu the Chrome notification States download error beneath the filename. Going to my systems files and clicking it says that it can't be opened or doesn't exist or something similar. 

It was working fine before but have noticed it maybe the last month. I did not download things terribly often so has mostly, until recently, been a minor inconvenience so I more or less forgot about it but it has not been sporadic and the type or size of file has not made a difference. 

Anyone else? Same experience or ideas?

Thank you!
0 Likes
2 Replies
Laudo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It's mostly because the file format that you have downloaded doesn't support your phone
0 Likes
J8El1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you for your raise, but I don't think I understand... If it successfully performed the function before what could possibly have changed? Not to mention I successfully downloaded similar files on my last phone which was a total POS...

I have heard of device is not supporting files but don't think I have ever heard of a file not supporting a device??!
:flushed_face:🤨:thinking_face:

^^ good grief, now the emojis aren't even appearing?!?!
0 Likes