Original topic:

Drive Projector Notification appearing but will not close

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 12:55 PM)
Gold_userL6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Recently I started to get this notification that pops up and can't be cleared from the notification menu without going into the App menu and Forcing it closed.
Yes, I am referring to the Google Drive Projector notification. There are times that it appears after ending a call while using the Android USB-C headphones that came with the device, other times it occurs after ending a call not using headphones, sometimes it when a call ends with previous use of Youtube before the call. At this point it just does it. Why is this happening and is there a fix to it without always having to shut down the device, reboot the device, or by forcing the Google Drive App closed?

4 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

long press notification > details > un-select audio related notifications towards the bottom

0 Likes
Gold_userL6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you. I know how to do that. I would like to know why this is occurring more than how to fix the notification from appearing. I also do not want to stop all audio notifications from appearing just because this one is annoying.

0 Likes
Jackjacie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did you find a fix...
0 Likes
Gold_userL6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It resolved after installing a Security Update. Hopefully that is all the fix that it needed.

I still have not found out why the notification was occurring. I had read that it had something to do with Google however I can not be sure because no one from Samsung acknowledged the issue and what it was in regards to. Thank you Samsung.
I hope that a Security Update will give you the same results.

0 Likes