Original topic:

Not able to use Dual Audio since the Android 11 update

(Topic created: 01-24-2021 07:45 PM)
CADiehl1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What happened to Dual Audio with the new 11 update?? I have a Note 10+ and can no longer play music thru 2 bluetooth speakers. Why on earth would they remove that capability? That's not an update, that's going in reverse! Anyone know how to make this work in the new 11, 3.0 UI? 

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
a lot of features are missing
go back to 2.5
ui 3 not ready yet
CADiehl1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have no idea how to go back. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Odin
sammobile
CADiehl1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I see nothing there that does that.

0 Likes
Apevw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I only can play one device at a time. The box is missing on my to choose which to play and at what volume.
0 Likes
Solution
userTd4lsHFsii
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've found it. Disregard my last quibble. Screenshot_20210124-124818_Media and devices.jpg

Screenshot_20210124-124813_One UI Home.jpg

Swipe down and then there is another button now called media. Have to engage with this and get to the next menu. 

CADiehl1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

HECK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found it just now then I saw your post. Hilarious. I found it by accident. Too funny. But thank you!! 

0 Likes
userTd4lsHFsii
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah I searched all morning. They've gotten rid of it. I hate these "updates" very disappointed in samsung this year. I just got the note 20 ultra 5g and then they popped the s21 out, now I did the last update and lost alpt of features. I dont think they realize their mistakes, I absolutely miss having my headphone jack. I use dual audio all the time streaming to different Bluetooth speakers around my house. If they can't start advancing instead of regressing I won't buy another samsung. Very frustrating. 

0 Likes
userRjs2KJAk9z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Has any one found a way to do this on the S20 Ultra yet?
0 Likes