Hi, I am sorry to hear you are stuck with Dynamic Lock Screen. It's possible that you could just need to wipe the device's cache partition. The steps for that are:
Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
- While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
- Select wipe cache partition.
Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
- Select reboot system now.
Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.
It is also possibly an issue from a third-party applications. To see if that is the case, try operating your device in Safe Mode with this guide: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/
Finally, if that does not help, you can try a factory data reset. Make sure to back up all your data before doing this, though: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029/
Please let me know if this helps.
I am sorry to hear the steps did not help resolve the dynamic lock screen settings. If you are able, please send me a private message, either by clicking onto my profile and clicking Send a Message, or using this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8
Please make sure to include the following information for the most expedient assistance in the private message:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Thank you in advance for your response.