Original topic:

Enjoying my Note9

(Topic created on: 4/18/21 9:51 AM)
hchristian92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi everyone I just got the note 9 I love does anyone still have a note 9?

8 Replies
priyesj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I had one and I loved it
0 Likes
hchristian92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thats good
0 Likes
CrazyAlex86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I do.
Marez1990
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I did, I loved it and it lasted a long time and it's the reason why I love galaxy phones
0 Likes
hchristian92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I bought a unlocked certified pre-owned one a couple of days ago
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Still have my still pristine Note 9. I wasn't willing to part with it even for the pre-order trade in deals when I added the Note 20 Ultra to my line up. To me its an icon and the last no holds barred, everything but the kitchen sink, no compromises, Note. I hope you have as great a user experience as I have.
0 Likes
ParisJaye
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I still have my 9 though no longer my primary device. The phone was bullet proof. I only updated to the Note 20 Ultra bc the screen was cracked on my 9.

It was the best phone I've ever had. In fact, if my Note 20 Ultra problems can't be resolved, I may just go back to a 9.

However, I hate samsung. The day samsung stops making stylus phones will be the day I ditch samsung all together.

I think the way samsung maintains control over our phones with their forced apps and shady app store is unethical.

I don't use the samsung app store because I believe they created it just to bypass google play store policy on backdoor bloatware installs.

Any chance I get I update samsung apps via the play store. But still, system updates remain a problem.

Anyways, yes, keep your 9 as long as possible!
0 Likes
girlygirl260
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi, no
0 Likes