Original topic:

FAST CHARGING UNAVAILABLE

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 07:02 PM)
dalsyrus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Stopped working after an update. It seems like Samsung is copying Apple of using only genuine accessories and wireless charging.

REALLY SAMSUNG. 
6 Replies
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My Samsung phone came with a 3 foot charging cord. What good is that? and a Samsung fast charging outlet charger. You want the fast charger you have to use their charger. Went to Amazon and ordered a 3 pack (only comes with 3) 10 foot charging cables. I use my phone while it's charging. Bluetooth. Samsung technician said no problem listening to your Bluetooth headphones while the phone is charging. Bluetooth headphones come with their own charger and cable. 100% charge in the morning. No problem. But I'm on a Samsung phone but staying with Google messages. Google rarely comes out with an upgrade so I'm fine. Switch to Samsung messages and it constantly upgrades and screws every person's phone at every upgrade. Read the messages on this forum and you'll see what I'm talking about.
0 Likes
Jaysin8308
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I even have a Samsung wireless charger and it doesn't work. I use the Samsung charger that came with my new phone and it doesn't work. It'll take 3 hours to charge my phone from 10%
0 Likes
dalsyrus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Fast wireless charging is only working on original Samsung charger and wireless even the cables
0 Likes
dalsyrus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It seems Samsung disabled all 3rd party wireless charger and cable and magnetic cable. Following the footsteps of Apple
0 Likes
Jaysin8308
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Mines a Samsung brand wireless charger. With the s20+ cable that came in box
0 Likes
Vanarius
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Same here. Wireless fast charging unavailable with this device but worked fine before.
0 Likes