Original topic:

Find device not working

(Topic created: 03-12-2022 09:19 PM)
Rebelsgirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I gave my husband my s20 note after I bought the s22 ultra. When I open Find My Phone app it tells me his phone can't be reached. All location services are on, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, turn the phone off and turned it on again. It still tells me his phone can't be reached. They're sitting right next to each other. Both have data and wifi on. It works fine when I use the app on his phone to find mine. I just need to fix it incase it's misplaced. Or is there another safe app to use?

4 Replies
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Have you checked if a proper location service/permission is on? Tap and hold find device app on your husband's phone, then on the pop-up tap on "!" mark. From there go to permissions and see what is allowed and what needs to be.

floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
if your using the actual app called 'find my mobile' you might be better off using samsungs smart things app it's pretty reliable. then head over to your samsung account and double check all your settings in the find my mobile page. hope this helpsScreenshot_20220313-001941_Samsung account_713_1647148781.jpg
Bucky267
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Sis, your husband doesn't want you to have his location. His phone is perfectly fine.
0 Likes
userG5OKyqrZxU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How can I find my phone using my watch I have. Galaxy Note 10 I'm using this old note 8 now o need to find my note 10 ota still on no one has turned it off. All I have to look with is note 8 and my galaxy watch someone pls help. The 10 has everything attached to it

0 Likes